Best Practices Request



Our web site at www.all-hands.net was created as an Emergency Manager's Toolbox and still serves that purpose (as recently mentioned in the IAEM newsletter).

I would like to encourage all of you to use it to share documents with other Emergency Managers. We have shared a lot through this list and that site in the past and hear that it has been very useful.

I now want to ask for your help. I am working on two best practice research projects. If any of you have information on best practices for evacuation and/or playbooks/FOGs/SOGs plans, documents, and related tools, please let me know. I can treat it as close hold or share it on the site, whichever you prefer.

You can reach me at Steve at All-Hands.net

Regards,

Steve Davis, All Hands

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is an EOC information management system?

It's Baaack! Bill to limit number of UASIs (Updated)

What is an Emergency Management Consulting Firm?